Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In Case You Care...

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! Holidays and vacations are great, but I get soooo behind during those times. Which is why I haven't put up a new post till now. But, here's a quick recap of what's up with me:

Visited Relatives in California - Saw my mom and some close family friends in Duarte and Billy's godparents in Fallbrook.

Went to Disneyland on New Year's Day - There will be a post and pictures about this soon.

Set New Writing Goals - My goal for 2009 is to write at least 1000 words a day on whatever my current WIP is. Right now, that's Vinnie's Diner, a spec-fiction novel.

Sent a Follow-Up on a Query - I originally sent the query in June, and this is my second follow-up. Either they're hoping I'll give up, or they're just swamped. Since I got a reply to the first follow-up, I'm believing it's the latter.

Praying About an Agent - This is a tough one. I know the agent I want to query. Met him at the ACFW conference in September and was really impressed with him. But I don't want to blow it. I'm not sure if it would be better to send an email query or to wait until the next conference and have a face-to-face. So I'm just gonna keep praying for now!

That's most of the new stuff on my horizon. How about you? Anything new and exciting in 2009?

No comments: