Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol - Could Kris Be In The Final Two?


Tonight, we get down to the final two. From the beginning, I've been saying that Danny and Adam will be in the finale. But last night, Kris kinda blew my mind. He's been the quiet, come from behind guy. I didn't even notice him the first few weeks. But he's been growing on me, and last night, I think he sailed past the other two. Adam and Danny both had one song that was great, but another that didn't quite hit the mark. But both of Kris's performances were solid, entertaining, and engaging.

So I find myself with a bit of a dilemma.

I find myself having a hard time picturing a finale without Kris.

And even though I still love Gokey, I find myself really wanting to see a Kris/Adam finale.

At this point, I'm thinking it could go any way: Danny/Adam, Kris/Adam, Kris/Danny... It's sure going to be fun finding out.

Added Wednesday night: Wow, it really happened. It's a Kris/Adam finale! Congrats to them, and to the talented Danny Gokey. I'm sure all three will have successful recording careers. That's all I can say now, cuz my mind is still blown from the season finale of LOST. Whoa!

2 comments:

Gutsy Living said...

I'm an Adam fan, which surprises me as I'm not into the rock look at all. As a fellow writer, you might like to know that Adam's Dad is also a writer.

Jennifer AlLee said...

No kidding? How cool about his Dad. I loved watching all the home town videos, but I'm originally from Southern California, so watching Adams' San Diego homecoming was fun.

I would still love to see Adam win. Either way, I'll buy his album when it comes out.