Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Signing Books at Borders... Come and Join Me!

Just in case you hadn't heard (and I don't know how you could have missed it, since I've been shouting from the rooftops) I've got a book signing scheduled. Here's all the info:

Saturday, July 17, 5:00 - 8:00 PM

Borders Books in Summerlin
10950 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV  89135

If you're in the neighborhood and want an autographed copy of The Pastor's Wife, this is your chance! I'd love it if you'd stop by and say hi. Oh, and grab some free chocolate. Because writers almost always hand out free chocolate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Karon Richardson said...

WOO HOO!! I hope it's wonderful. BTW, I was at Lifeway last night and they only had 1 copy of The Pastor's Wife. Naturally I turned it face out!

Jennifer AlLee said...

Lisa, that's so cool! Thanks for being such a dilligent publicist ;+}