Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bad Blogger Blues

I have been a very, very bad blogger. I have not been posting regularly... but I have a good excuse. Several, in fact...
  • I have a book deadline coming up, and it's kicking my you-know-what. Actually, the deadline isn't the problem, it's all the other bits and pieces of daily life that are jumping up to distract me. And I'm easily distracted. In fact - OOO, look... something shiny!
  • My blogging loyalties are divided. Not only do I contribute to Inkwell Inspirations (along with several other amazing ladies), I also run another blog of my own. The Pastor's Wife Speaks is a safe haven for women living on the front lines of ministry. Even though I have a great team of contributors, I still have to oversee the whole thing, which takes a lot of my time.
  • Did I mention that I'm easily distracted?
So there you go... my excuses for being such a bad, bad blogger. I hope to get better, I truly do. My manuscript needs to be turned in by April 1st, so after that, I'll have one less distraction. Unless I can land a new contract, which I really hope I do. If that happens, I may still be a bad blogger, but I'll be a super-happy writer :+}

No comments: