Friday, January 4, 2013

YOT Day 4 - Festive Decorations

My mom, me, and a very friendly
polar bear.
My mother and I went to the Bellagio Conservatory yesterday to see the Christmas display before they took it down. This is one of my favorite places in Vegas. It's beautiful, and it's free. And it gave me an opportunity to bless someone.

Shortly after we walked in, I saw a family taking turns taking pictures of each other. It was one of those situations where the group picture is always missing someone, because they were the photographer. So I asked if they'd like a picture of all of them together. They were so surprised at the offer, and so happy. And after I took the photo, one of the gals asked if she could take a picture of my mom & I for us. It was a definite "reap what you sow" moment.

Thanks, God, for a lovely day amongst the beautiful Christmas decorations!



No comments: